Max Group Size
Multi-pitch Transitions is all about flow coming on and off belay. This is a must take course for climbing partners looking to maximize their time climbing, tackle big walls, or link up multiple routes. The day will start with a brief review of where you are at and then move straight into topic demonstration and practice. Topics will focus around…
- Keeping the rope tangle free.
- Efficient methods to use when swapping leads, and block leading.
- Belaying the climber into and out of the belay station.
- Reasons to lower, rappel, or walk off.
- 4th class anchors and short pitching techniques.
Climbers must be able to lead traditionaly protected routes up to 5.7. Climbers must be able to build traditional anchors and belay from them. Climbers should have completed a basic self rescue course.
Locations and Times:
- July 16th. Table Rock, NC. 8:00am-5:00pm
- September 18th. Table Rock, NC. 8:00am-5:00pm
Number of Participants:
*All courses must be registered for 7 days prior to the course date. Late registrants are accepted on a case by case basis. Please Email. Additionally, we offer 100% flexible pricing for those who inquire. Please email to inquire on our “Pay What You Can (PWYC)” model and reserve your spot today.
Group bookings: For groups of 20 or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (828) 260-4505