Max Group Size
This course teaches you modern methods for setting up top rope climbs outside. Including specific instruction for….
- What gear to buy.
- Techniques for locating the top of climbing routes.
- Methods to safely approach the cliff edge.
- Easy to remember anchor knots and when to apply them.
- Modern top rope anchor types and how to build them.
- Tips and Tricks for making your setups more efficiently.
Climbers must have working knowledge of belaying, tying in, and partner checks. Climbers must provide their own climbing shoes.
Locations and Times:
- March 20th. Crowder’s Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 8:30am-5pm.
- May 22nd. Pilot Mountain State Park. 8:30am-5pm.
- July 10th. Table Rock, NC. 8:30am-5pm.
- October 2nd. Crowders Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 8:30am-5pm.
Number of Participants:
*All courses must be registered for 7 days prior to the course date. Late registrants are accepted on a case by case basis. Please Email. Additionally, we offer 100% flexible pricing for those who inquire. Please email to inquire on our “Pay What You Can (PWYC)” model and reserve your spot today.
You have selected an item that requires advanced booking.
We want to make this trip happen for you!
Please take the time to fill out the inquiry form by clicking on ”Advance Booking’ so we can reach out to you with trip specific options and get you booked.
As always you can call us at (828) 260-4505 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org