Description: Multi-pitch Transitions is all about flow coming on and off belay. This is a must take course for climbing partners looking to maximize their time climbing, tackle big walls, or link up multiple routes. The day will start with a brief review of where you are at and then move straight into topic demonstration and practice. Topics will focus around…
- Keeping the rope tangle free.
- Efficient methods to use when swapping leads, and block leading.
- Belaying the climber into and out of the belay station.
- Reasons to lower, rappel, or walk off.
- 4th class anchors and short pitching techniques.
Pre-Requisites: Climbers must be able to lead traditionaly protected routes up to 5.7. Climbers must be able to build traditional anchors and belay from them. Climbers should have completed a basic self rescue course.
Locations and Times:
- July 16th. Table Rock, NC. 8:00am-5:00pm
- September 18th. Table Rock, NC. 8:00am-5:00pm
Number of Participants: 2-3
*All courses must be registered for 7 days prior to the course date. Late registrants are accepted on a case by case basis. Please Email. Additionally, we offer 100% flexible pricing for those who inquire. Please email to inquire on our "Pay What You Can (PWYC)" model and reserve your spot today.