Description: Our Intro to Outdoor Climbing course focuses on community and experience. Allowing climbers to try outdoor climbing in a small group setting, meet other climbers, ask technical questions, or learn new body movement techniques from an experienced climbing guide. The day will start with introductions, a review and check off of belaying, tying in, and partner checks. Followed by 3-4 hours of outdoor climbing on various top rope routes.
Pre-Requisites: Climbers must provide their own climbing shoes.
Locations and Times:
- March 19th. Crowder’s Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 9am-2pm.
- May 21st. Pilot Mountain State Park. 9am-2pm.
- July 9th. Table Rock, NC. 9-am-2pm.
- October 1st. Crowders Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 9am-2pm.
- Dec 3rd. Crowders Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 9am-2pm.
*We offer 100% flexible pricing for who those inquire. Please email to inquire on our "Pay What You Can (PWYC)" model and reserve your spot today.
Max number of Participants: 4