Description: This course teaches you modern methods for setting up top rope climbs outside. Including specific instruction for….
- What gear to buy.
- Techniques for locating the top of climbing routes.
- Methods to safely approach the cliff edge.
- Easy to remember anchor knots and when to apply them.
- Modern top rope anchor types and how to build them.
- Tips and Tricks for making your setups more efficiently.
Pre-Requisites: Climbers must have working knowledge of belaying, tying in, and partner checks. Climbers must provide their own climbing shoes.
Locations and Times:
- March 20th. Crowder’s Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 8:30am-5pm.
- May 22nd. Pilot Mountain State Park. 8:30am-5pm.
- July 10th. Table Rock, NC. 8:30am-5pm.
- October 2nd. Crowders Mountain State Park (Linwood Access). 8:30am-5pm.
Number of Participants: 2-4
*All courses must be registered for 7 days prior to the course date. Late registrants are accepted on a case by case basis. Please Email. Additionally, we offer 100% flexible pricing for those who inquire. Please email to inquire on our "Pay What You Can (PWYC)" model and reserve your spot today.